TPI Golf Performance
K-Vest Training Systems:
- A cutting edge bio-mechanical golf assessment/training tool -
- Allows us to assess, evaluate and improve golf swings and overall golf performance -
- The K-Vest determines the clients golf swing efficiency and highlights and trains - areas that can be improved using state of the art biofeedback systems.
- In addition, k-vest training points out swing flaws that could contribute to potential -injury and compensation patterns
- Evaluate distance control for each club in your bag -
- Fine tuning each clubs gaping to ensure you are confident with -every every shot you hit
Titleist Performance/Client Defined Training/MST:
- The client is taken through a comprehensive assessment looking at -
the following physical characteristics:
- Posture -
- Mobility -
- Muscular Endurance/ Fatigue Rates -
- Strength -
- Power Output -
Following the assessment, a game plan will be implemented to restore any unwanted range of motion asymmetries to the system/restore and optimize muscular function. In addition the client will receive a tailored exercise program that will challenge and progress the clients muscular system for optimal golf performance.
Initial Intake (Baseline MSS/TPI assessment, Sky track and Video Analysis, K-Vest Baseline Assessment/Training) ~ 2 hrs
K-vest/golf performance training ~ 1 - 1.5 hrs
TPI Golf Fitness Training
Muscular System Treatments
*Ask about our GOLF Rx Training Packages at the consultation.